To resolve for Windows:
1. Open a command prompt and runt "gpupdate /force".
2. Log off, reboot.
3. Log on again and test the problem sites.
Setting the security level:
1. Open the control panel and double click the Java icon.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Drag the slider to the lowest setting (medium).
4. Click OK and close the Control panel.
Please also remember that you need to logoff and logon again, after each update to the above whitelist.
I'll try to remember to alert you when an update has been done!
To resolve for Linux:
Open a terminal and enter
On the Security tab, drag the slider to Medium (lowest setting), click Apply and Ok.